AERNA membership is open to:
- Individuals interested in Environmental and Resource Economics (due to their profession, training and/or position).
- Public and private institutions, including Universities and Research Centres which are active in fields related with the Association’s aims and/or materially support the Association’s activities.
All income from membership fees will be used completely and exclusively in enhancing and spreading environmental and resource economic research.
Memberships are valid for 2 years.
Benefits for Individual Members
- Access to AERNA Biennial Conference (access for members only, upon the payment of the Conference fee).
- The right to vote during the General Assembly of Members and Elections for the Council.
- The right to spread announcements through AERNA’s channels.
Benefits to Institutional Members
- One free individual membership for staff member chosen by the Institution.
- Visibility in AERNA’s website in a prominent space.
- Visibility in the launch campaign of the AERNA Conference.
- Visibility during the AERNA Conference.
Methods of Payment
You can subscribe to AERNA via Credit Card (Visa or Mastercard) or Bank Transfer. Please contact [email protected] for further details on how to subscribe.